- AA Meeting Finder – http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/find-local-aa
- Addiction Resource – https://addictionresource.com
- AlcoRehab.org – https://alcorehab.org
- Cocaine Anonymous – www.ca.org
- Narcotics Anonymous – www.na.org
- Overeaters Anonymous – www.oa.org
- Gamblers Anonymous – http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
- DR Faith & Religion in Recovery – offers a diverse selection of informational guides and resources on prevention, addiction and various ways to seek recovery.
- Christian Recovery Library – a resource library that allows readers to choose the resources that suit them the most.
Public Awareness Resources
DrugDangers.com – Developed to educate the public and lend a hand to people who have been affected by defective drugs and medical devices.
Addiction Treatment Resources
addictioncenter.com our organization has recognized, actively engaged, and supported faith-based involvement in addressing substance abuse and mental health.
Intellectual / developmental disabilities – https://www.cerebralpalsyguidance.com/cerebral-palsy/associated-disorders/.
Mesothelioma.net – unique perspectives for cancer sufferers at https://mesothelioma.net/depression-and-mesothelioma/